Would you like to collaborate with us? We would be delighted to work with you, however big or small your company is.
We are very grateful for the generous support of all our corporate friends; for those who sponsor particular projects and for those organisations who provide unrestricted funding, which provides us with the security and flexibility for growth and development.
There are many different ways businesses can be involved in the work of Charis. Here are some examples:
• Include Charis on your Payroll giving scheme.
• Sponsor a project or an event of Charis. As sponsor your name and logo can be placed on any materials.
• Giving a company donation to Charis means that you can receive tax relief by deducting the amount donated from pre-tax profits at the end of the financial year.
• Making Charis your charity of the year.
• Fundraising eg sponsored dress down day at work.
• Matched funding to employees doing sponsored events.
• Share expertise eg. HR, legal advice, IT, PR, business skills.
• Donate goods eg stationary, IT equipment, office furniture.
• Cause related marketing. When businesses and charities come together to market a product, the benefits can be mutual. Research shows that 91% of people worldwide would switch brands to one associated with a good cause.
Please do contact us if you would like to discuss how your business can support the work of Charis.
We would like to acknowledge the following businesses for standing with us to support some of the most marginalised and at risk people in our society by donating financially and/or with their time:
The Business dictionary defines Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as: “A company’s sense of responsibility towards the community and environment (both ecological and social) in which it operates.”
Supporting Charis gives businesses the opportunity to fulfil their CSR targets.